APP TOUR YOU PROJECT (http://www.apptouryou.eu/)
Erasmus+ CALL 2015 KA2 - COOPERATION FOR THE INNOVATION AND THE EXCHANGE OF GOOD PRACTICES - STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS FOR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
APP TOUR YOU project aims at qualifying human resources in the tourism sector by designing and developing multi-facet training tools on accessibility issues, addressed and tailored to tourism SMEs.
Besides a basic knowledge of the tourism for all topic, these training tools will aim at providing workers in the tourism sector with the skills needed to correctly describe the characteristics of usability of their premises and services by tourists with specific needs, through a full understanding of the Design for All concepts and the use of self-assessment tools.
To reach its objectives the project will develop the following main activities:
- implementation of a blended training course to train a selected number of operators of tourism SMEs to become trainers / facilitators in the field of tourism for all and accessibility assessment;
- design and production of a self-learning mobile application to help tourism operators to make a self-assessment of their facilities and to give back the gathered information;
- design of a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for the qualification of hospitality workers in the field of accessibility, with a focus on the collection and release of information on the usability of tourism facilities by tourists with specific needs;
- testing of the MOOC involving a large number of managers and staff of EU tourism SMEs who will be assisted, during the course, by the tourism operators trained to become MOOC tutors/facilitators;
- production of a Manual of sustainability and replicability of the MOOC to allow the transferability of the project training tools and experiences both to other EU countries and to other stakeholders in the different categories of the tourism service chain;
- dissemination and exploitation of the MOOC and the main results of the project.
- Tandem Soc. Coop. Sociale Intergrata - Italy (coordinator)
- Incipit Consulting Soc. Coop. – Italy
- Premiki zavod za svetovanje, promocijo in razvoj dostopnega turizma – Slovenia
- Direcció General de Turisme-Generalitat de Catalunya – Spain
- ASM CENTRUM BADAN I ANALIZ RYNKU SP. Z O O – Poland
- HOTREC, Hotels, Restaurants & Cafes in Europe – Belgium
- ENAT, European Network for Accessible Tourism – Belgium